Boy sustains severe burn injuries

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Surat, Apr 25 (UNI) A 17-year old boy sustained severe burn injuries after coming into contact with high tension electric wire at Dumas, an industrial suburb of the city, last Wednesday.

Police sources said Kaniya Khalasi, a resident of Bhimpore and a class XII student, was playing cricket when he accidentally touched the high tension electric wire.

He was rushed to a private hospital, where his condition is said to be critical, sources added.

UNI XR/PVN SSS AG2102

Please Wait while comments are loading...