Fire breaks out at hospital in Howrah

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Howrah, Apr 21 (UNI) A fire today broke out on the third floor of the Howrah State General Hospital here.

Fire brigade sources said five fire tenders brought the flames under control in an hour.

The patients were brought down safely from the third floor and there were no reports of any casualties.

The exact cause of the fire was not yet ascertained, the sources said, adding it might have been triggered by a short circuit in the computer room.

UNI XC DPM RN SBC RK2030

Please Wait while comments are loading...