New Delhi, Apr 20 (UNI) A woman was today killed when an LPG cylinder exploded at Gandhinagar today.
The incident occurred when a group of devotees was listening 'Satynarayan Katha' at one Anil Jana's residence.
A leaking gas cylinder caught fire in the house during the preparation of 'prasad'. Anil, 46 himself received 30 per cent burns, police said.
His neighbour, Jagat Chakraborty received 15 per cent burns.
However, an elderly woman Rashmani Das, who received 100 per cent burns was declared brought dead at the GTB hospital, police added.
UNI SSS BDP KN1940