A girl child was died of gastroenterities

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Raichur, Apr 09(UNI) A 4-year-old girl child was died and as many as thirty others were hospitalised due to break out of gastroenterities at Gogal village in Deodurga taluk in Raichur district today.

Officials sources said that the consumption of contaminaed water by the villagers had caused the break out of the disease which was epidemic in nature.

The victim of the disease was identified as Sumitra (04) while others affected from gastro of the village are being treated at Hirebudar and Koppara primary health centres in the district.

UNI DP MV TS1622

Please Wait while comments are loading...