3 of a family smothered

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Dhar, MP, Apr 8 (UNI) Three members of a family were smothered while sleeping when a generator's smoke filled in their house at Misrol village, 50 km from here last night, police said today.

Band trader Mayaram Bhargav (50) had started generator in his room following power cut and as there was no arrangement for smoke exit, smoke spread in the room killing Mayaram, his wife Punabai(45) and his son Deepak (20).

UNI XC-KV SP 1219

Please Wait while comments are loading...