Toxic gas kills 3 in MP

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Chhindwara, MP, Mar 27 (UNI) Three people died and as many took ill today after inhaling toxic gas emanating from a farm well at this district's Padhanrakhedi village, police said.

Three labourers fainted while deepening the well. Farm owner Neelesh Pathe (28), Chinchaku Uike (30) and Vinayak Laike (38) descended to bring out the labourers but succumbed.

Labourers Patiram Uike, Devraj and Pujaram were later rescued while exercising precaution. They were hospitalised at Sausar.

UNI XC-AC 2119

Please Wait while comments are loading...