Woman and her infant killed from short-circuit

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hajipur, Mar 19 (UNI) A woman and her infant were charred to death after their house caught fire near Masjid Chowk under Town police station in Vaishali district today.

Police said the mishap occurred after the house of one Geeta Devi caught fire following a short circuit.

Both the woman and her two-month-old baby died on the spot.

The bodies have been sent for postmortem, police said.

UNI XC-RH PP DB1835

Please Wait while comments are loading...