Ranchi, Mar 14 (UNI) Jharkhand government today warned that stern action would be taken against officials who failed to submit the utilisation certificate for disaster management funds allocated for 2006-07.
Minister in-charge of disaster management department Bhanu Pratap Shahi today informed the House that all the officers concerned had been directed to submit the utilisation certificate by March 20.
'' So far we have received utilisation certificate only from Garwah district and partial utilisation certificates from Dumka, Jamtara, Dhanbad, Palamu and West Singhbhum districts,'' Mr Shahi said.
He said about Rs 10.65 crores were allocated for the year 2006-07 for the disaster management.
Meanwhile, Mr Shahi, who also holds the charge of labour department, said that health insurance of labourers working in crushers would also be taken up by the state government.
UNI XC-AM KK RL RS1718