Two died due to electric shock in Kashmir

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar Mar 13: A 75-year-old person and a teenager were killed due to electric shock in the Kashmir valley overnight, official sources said today.

They said Ghulam Muhammad Najar was critically wounded when he touched an electric wire in a rice mill at villager Inder in Pulwama district. However, he died before he could be taken to hospital.

Ali Muhammad Dar, a teen-aged student died due to electric shock when he was trying to restore electric supply of a transformer at village Tilwanpora Chak.


Please Wait while comments are loading...