Infant burnt to death in government hospital

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Ahmedabad, Mar 12 (UNI) In a shocking incident, a three-day-old baby was burnt alive in a fire in an incubator in the government-run Shardaben Hospital here early this morning.

According to police, the neonatal ward of the hospital caught fire early this morning suspectedly of a short circuit. There were three babies in the incubator and two of them were saved.

The state government has announced a compensation of Rs 50,000 to the parents of the baby. An inquiry has also been ordered into the incident.

UNI HT MAZ SV KN1930

Please Wait while comments are loading...