Furniture, computers gutted in fire

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Mar 6: Computers and furniture were gutted in a minor fire that erupted in Rohit House building at Tolstoy Marg of Connaught Place area here this morning.

Fire Service officials said the fire was reported at around 1140 hrs on the third floor of the building housing various offices.

While the fire was controlled shortly afterwards, computers and furniture were gutted in the incident. There, however, were no reports of any injuries.

Short circuit could be the possible cause of fire.


Please Wait while comments are loading...