Fire breaks out in crackers godown

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jamshedpur, Mar 5 (UNI) A major fire broke out at a crackers shop-cum-godown in Jugsalai market here.

Police here today said eight fire tenders managed to douse the fire this morning, which had erupted late last night.

Crackers worth lakhs of rupees were reduced to ashes, the police said.

Electric short-circuit might be the cause behind the fire.

Quick action by the fire brigades prevented the flames from spreading to the other shops in the market, the police said, adding that an inquiry was ordered.

UNI BDG DPM ARB HS2024

Please Wait while comments are loading...