Nashik, Feb 20 (UNI) Two children of a family died and their parents fell seriously ill after consuming poisonous food in Waghdardi village near Manmad in the district.
Santosh Barse, a saloon professional along with his wife Ratna, son Amol (7) and daughter Guddi(5) fell seriously ill on Monday night after consuming poisonous food, sources said.
They were immediately rushed to a private hospital in Manmad where the two children died during the treatment. Condition of Ratna is stated to be critical, whereas Santosh is improving, sources added.
A case section 172 has been registered with the Manmad police and further investigations are on.
UNI GB DB SM1423