6 injured, property worth lakhs gutted in fire incident

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kanpur, Feb 10 (UNI) At least six people received severe burn injuries and property worth lakhs of rupees was gutted in a major fire which broke out in an old tyre market here today.

The reason for the fire could be a short circuit in the electric wires, Chief Fire Officer D P Shukla said.

Fire-fighters could only control the raging flames after a four-hour-long exercise.

At least 15 godowns were reduced to ashes.

UNI AKM PDM SW RK1348

Please Wait while comments are loading...