Gandhinagar, Feb 8 (UNI) Three infants were burnt alive when a fire broke out in their hut at Ambapur village, about 20 km from here, today.
According to the police sources, the incident took place early this morning when an oil-lamp accidentally fell on the bed where they were sleeping.
The deceased have been identified as Ukil Sundarbhai Bavri (7), and his sisters Suman (3) and Maya (3).
However, the fourth sibling Kiran (5) escaped unhurt as she ran out of the hut, police added.
Police have registered a case of accidental death.
UNI MP SSS VD RAI2128