Fire engulfs hut, boy charred to death

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Siddharthnagar, Feb 6 (UNI) A seven-year-old boy was charred to death in a fire incident in Ghanghata area of the district.

The accident occurred at Gayeghat village, where Lalu's hut caught fire, while food was being prepared late last night.

His son Govind was charred in the blaze that also engulfed the near-by huts, police said today.

Property worth over Rs one lakh had been gutted in the fire.

UNI XC-JAS PY DS1456

Please Wait while comments are loading...