Washington, Feb 4 : The 3D concert movie 'Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds' ruled the US box office over the weekend grossing 29 million dollars.
Second on the list was horror pic 'The Eye' starring Jessica Alba that took in 13 million dollars, according to figures by Exhibitor Relations.
Katherine Heigl's romantic comedy '27 Dresses' came in at number three on the list with an earning of 8.4 million dollars.
Jeniffer Garner and Oscar nominee starrer 'Juno' and epic spoof 'Meet the Spartans' rounded off the top five coming in fourth and fifth place with an earning of 7.5 million dollars and 7.1 million dollars respectively.
The list of the top ten grossing films over the weekend as per Exhibitor Relations is:
1. Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, $29 million
2. The Eye, $13 million
3. 27 Dresses, $8.4 million
4. Juno, $7.5 million
5. Meet the Spartans, $7.1 million
6. Rambo, $7 million
7. The Bucket List, $6.9 million
8. Untraceable, $5.4 million
9. Cloverfield, $4.9 million
10. There Will Be Blood, $4.8 million