Four injured in fire mishap in Pondy

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Puducherry, Feb 4 (UNI) Four persons sustained burns and clothes were gutted in a fire that broke out at a dry cleaning centre at Reddiyarpalayam, near here, today.

Fire tenders from Puducherry and Villianur put out the blaze.

Police sources said that while one of the injured Aruldas was admitted to the Government General Hospital here, the rest were treated as out paitents at the hospital.

Electrical short circuit was said to be the cause for the fire.

The loss was yet to be estimated.

UNI PAB GD 1430

Please Wait while comments are loading...