Ludhiana, Jan 31 (UNI) Two brothers from Nepal were found dead in their room in the Azad Nagar locality here.
The victims, who were labourers, apparently died of suffocation as a smouldering coal-oven was found in the room, which was apparently lit by them last night to fight the biting cold that has hit the region in the past few days, the police said yesterday.
While the victims could not be identified, it was gathered from the neighours that they were brothers and hailed from Nepal.
Their bodies have been sent for post mortem, police said.
UNI XC JN MP VP0440