Cotton bales worth Rs 3 Cr reduced to ashes in an accidental fire

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hubli, Jan 29 (UNI) Cotton bales worth over Rs Three crore were reduced to ashes in an accidental fire at a ginning factory here late last night.

According to police, the fire which was first sighted at around 2130 hours was put off late night by the fire fighters.

The fire, suspected to be due power short circuit, engulfed 3000 bails of cotton.

However, no casualty reported, police added.

UNI MNP MSP HVB1238

Please Wait while comments are loading...