Mother, two kids charred to death in accidental fire

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Gulbarga, Jan 28 (UNI) A young mother and her two children were charred to death when their hut caught fire in Kuknoor village in Jewargi taluk late last night.

Police said the incident occurred when Lakshmi (25) and her children Ulikonda Rai (3) and the unidentified 18-month-old infant were sleeping in the hut and the kerosene lamp hung to the ceiling fell engulfing the thatched structure within minutes.

They suffered serious burn injures and were admitted to Basaveshwara hospital where they died today.

UNI DP RS SKB2043

Please Wait while comments are loading...