200 children hospitalised due to food poisoning

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, Jan 28 (UNI) As many as 200 children were hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning after taking noon meals at their school here today.

Police said the students of Vaddur Mandal Parished Upper Primary School at Palamanerumandal, vomited after taking the noon meals.

All of them were admitted to Palamaneru Government Hospital, where their condition was stated to be out of danger.

Later, they were discharged after treatment.

The Mandal Development Officer ordered an inquiry into the incident, police said.

UNI KNR DS PY VC2301

Please Wait while comments are loading...