Karachi, Jan 26 : Pakistan cricketer Imran Farhat has said on Friday that he would reopen his case against the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) after the board's announcement of continuing the ban on Indian Cricket League (ICL) players.
"We had stopped legal proceedings because we thought the board would resolve the issue amicably. But now they leave me no option and I will move court," the Daily Times quoted Farhat, as saying.
Earlier, the PCB chairperson Nasim Ashraf told media persons that the governing board had decided unanimously to continue the international and domestic ban. Farhat and Taufiq Umar had filed a petition against the PCB on the ban in the Lahore High Court earlier this month but later they withdrew it hoping the board would reverse its decision.