Porbandar, Jan 23 (UNI) Two teenaged girls, both sisters, were charred to death and two others sustained burn injuries in a fire that broke out at their hut in Khapat village, near here.
According to police sources, the incident took place around last night when a burning candle fell on the floor.
Fire brigade staff put out the flames.
The deceased have been identified as Rekha Teja (16) and her sister Muni (13), the sources said.
Their father and brother--Teja Wagha (50) and Ajay (10) received burn injuries. They have been hospitalised at Porbandar, the sources added.
UNI XR AV OBB VKG2122