Two die from electrocution

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Samastipur, Jan 20 (UNI) Altogether two people died and two others were seriously injured from electrocution at Khetapur village under Sarai Ranjan police station in the district today.

Police sources here said that a group of people were talking near a crossing in the village, when high voltage electric wires fell upon them. Two people died on the spot, while two others sustained severe injury.

The injured were rushed to a local hospital, where they were stated to be critical, sources added.

UNI XC RH LL RD 2103

Please Wait while comments are loading...