Two Indian workers die in Dubai

Subscribe to Oneindia News

{image-indian workers_17012008.jpg www.oneindia.com}Dubai, Jan 17: An Indian died of eletrocution while trying to save a colleague in Sharjah while another labourer died at a labour camp in Dubai. Anil Kumar, 28, was electrocuted yesterday when he tried to save the life of his colleague who touched a live wire in Sharjah Industrial Area 10. His colleague Mujeeb Al Rahman, 43, who was at work at a electricity transformer was critically injured. In Dubai, another Indian Kabirm 28, from Thrissur, Kerala touched a a live iron lever while trying to put his shoes on and was electrocuted. The leaks may have been caused by heavy rains, a report in the Khaleej Times said. He is survived by two children, aged three years and five months, who are in Kerala.

UNI

Please Wait while comments are loading...