Shimla, Jan 17 (UNI) Two children died of suffocation inside their house in Sudernagar last night, police said today.
According to sources, Rajesh, working as a Chowkidar in a private school, after locking his two children inside the house went to a hospital to look after his ailing wife.
After their father had left, the children lit a fire inside the house due to the chilly weather. As the room in which the children were sleeping had no outlit for smoke, the children got suffocated and died.
UNI XC AS HS AE GC2140