London, Jan 17 : English actor Jude Law is worried about the safety of his kids and ex-wife Sadie Frost after another break-in at her North London home, last weekend.
The 42-year-old fashion designer is said to have been at her Primrose Hill house when thieves sneaked into it through a back door.
Sadie herself was very much shaken by the break-in, and has decided to strengthen the security in the house, where cash and credit cards were stolen. The thieves also made off with a laptop containing personal photos of Sadie's friends, children and boyfriends.
"Jude really cares for Sadie and was very upset to hear of the break-in. His first concern is for his ex-wife and their children. It was a particularly distressing thing for Sadie and he's there for her," Mirror quoted a source as telling.
Sadie stays with her children from Jude, Rafferty who is 10, Iris who is 6 and Rudy who is 4.
This is not the first time that the house has been burgled, last year they stole signed pictures of Sid Vicious, the family Range Rover, cash, a cheque book and personal photos.
"Sadie can't believe it's happened again, especially as she was once more in the house. Her utmost concern is the safety of her children and she'll be doing everything to review security."
"She is praying that the laptop will be returned because of the private and personal information contained on it," the source added.
"The last thing she wants is pictures appearing of her on the internet. And it's been a massive inconvenience to have to cancel all her credit cards. She's freaked out by the whole experience and is finding it difficult to be on her own in the house," the source said.