Labourer electrocuted in Lucknow

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Lucknow, Jan 16 (UNI) A labourer was electrocuted and two others suffered critical burns, after coming in contact with a high tension wire in Madiaon area here this evening.

According to police, the victims were whitewashing a house at Srinagar Colony, when they came in contact with the power cable while trying to fix a ladder.

They were taken to hospital, where one of them succumbed.

UNI VSS PT NC RAI2325

Please Wait while comments are loading...