Son dies, man critical after consuming poison

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, Jan 11 (UNI) Dejected over the cancellation of their fair price shop dealership licence, a man and his son allegedly consumed poison at the Collectorate here today, resulting in the death of the latter.

Police said M Satyanarayana (40) and his son M Shivaji (15) consumed poison after they failed to get positive response from the officials concerned.

Though the duo was rushed to the hospital, Shivaji died at the hospital.

The condition of Satyanarayana was said to serious, police added.

UNI AP AJ BDP VC1835

Please Wait while comments are loading...