Two kids die in fire

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hardwar, Jan 10 (UNI) Two children died in a fire in Salempur village in the district.

Mehatab (5) and Mahima (4) both residents of the village died in the fire when the hut in which they were playing caught fire last evening, village pradan Rao Afaq Ali told UNI.

The hut probably caught fire from a spark from a bonfire, he said.

The police and civil officials have rushed to the spot after getting information.

UNI XC GT RN1416

Please Wait while comments are loading...