Two people die after consuming pesticide

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Nawada, Jan 2 (UNI) Two members of a family died and two others fell ill after they consumed pesticides at Rewar village under Pakari Barawan police station area in the district today.

Police said that Sangita Devi and her son Ramakant died after they mistakenly consumed pesticides. Two others, the daughters of Sudhir Singh, were taken ill and were rushed to a local hospital.

They were now out of danger, the hospital sources said.

UNI XC-RH PC SV HT1932

Please Wait while comments are loading...