Three children charred to death in an accidental fire

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bijapur, Dec 26 (UNI) Three children were charred to death in an accidental fire in Shegunshi Village, 29 km from here today.

Additional Superintendent of Police Marthurkar told UNI that the parents had gone for work in the agriculture field when fire from stove engulfed the hut put up in the centre of the field.

The attempt to escape went in vain as the house was locked from outside and Prashanth (14 month), his sisters Rachavva (3) and Nagavva (6) were caught and charred to death.


Please Wait while comments are loading...