Noida, Dec 20 (UNI) Fire from a short circuit occurred in the famous bar-cum-restaurant 'Punjabi by Nature' located in the busy market of Sector 18 here tonight, leading to widespread commotion in the area.
However, nobody was injured in the fire, FSO Abhay Bhan Pandey told UNI here.
The fire, which took place at 2010 hrs, had nearly been extinguished by four fire tenders pressed into service and the situation was under control now, he added.
The restaurants adjacent to 'Punjabi by Nature' had been vacated to prevent any damage or casualty.
Earlier this evening, a phone call saying a bomb had been planted in the Centre Stage mall in the same area turned out to be a hoax.