Two brothers die while spraying pesticides

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Amritsar, Dec 19 (UNI) Two brothers died due to inhalation of poisonous gas in Nangal Sohian village of the Ramdass area in this district last evening.

Police said the brothers were spraying a pesticide in the wheat fields when they fell unconcious and were rushed to a hospital in Ramdass where they died.

The two identified as Guriqbal Singh (22) and 18-year old Itenderpal Singh were spraying the insecticide without wearing any protective gear like a face mask and gloves.


Please Wait while comments are loading...