5 members of a family die due to food poisoning

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Umariya, MP, Nov 29 (UNI) Five members of a family, including three children, died after consuming poisonous 'roti' at this district's Majhagawan village, police said today.

Ms Kadibai(32) died last night while undergoing treatment in the hospital. Dukhu Kumhar, his son and two daughters died yesterday while Kumhar's mother Bhalli Bai was still undergoing treatment in the hospital.

Mrs Bhalli Bai revealed that insecticide accidently got mixed with wheat flour leading to the tragedy, police added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...