Fire consumes property worth Rs three lakh

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Solan, Nov 28 (UNI) Machinery worth Rs three lakh turned into ashes when a factory store caught fire here today.

According to police sources a factory store of Rine Engineering, which makes railway tools, suddenly caught fire in the morning when the workers were about to start their work.

The fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot and were successful in dousing the fire before it could spread to nearby establishments.

Baddi Fire incharge Daleep Thappa said that the factory was not equipped with proper fire control apparatus inspite of the warning issued to the company earlier in this regard.

He cautioned to all the industrial units to strictly adhere to safety guidelines.


Please Wait while comments are loading...