Woman dies after suffering burn injuries in HP

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Solan, Nov 20 (UNI) A 20-year-old girl died in PGI at Chandigarh, where she had been admitted to after suffering burn injuries following a blast in a kerosene stove in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh on Sunday, police said today.

Manorama resident of Balli village in Nalagarh sub-division of the district was admitted to a government hospital here after suffering serious burn injuries due to blast in the stove and later referred to PGI where she was died, it said.

The police said the dead body had been handed over to her relatives after post mortem examination, adding that a case has been registered and investigations were on.

UNI

Please Wait while comments are loading...