Major fire accident averted in CM House

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Dehradun, Nov 17 (UNI) A major fire accident at Uttarakhand Chief Minister B C Khanduri's house was averted this morning by fire fighters present on the premises.

According to Principal Secretary to the CM Subhash Kumar, at around 0400 hrs equipment in Telephone Operator Room of the house caught fire. Computer, UPS, telephone apparatus, fax machine, photo copier machine and a fan were burnt to ashes.

He said the fire was immediately brought under control by fire fighters and major incident averted.

However, no human loss was reported. Primary investigation had indicated short circuit as reason behind the fire. Magistrial probe of the incident has been ordered, he said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...