No PCB official involved in Multan hotel incident: PCB

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Lahore, Nov 4 (UNI) A Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) inquiry has revealed that no Pakistan official was involved in the Multan hotel incident on the midnight of October 25 and 26, a PCB official said.

PCB Chief Operating Officer Shafqat Naghmi said in an interview to The Post that investigations into the incident on the night before the Multan ODI between Pakistan and South Africa last month revealed that an unidentified local person created a ruckus after entering the team hotel posing as a PCB director.

According to Mr Naghmi, two PCB directors Dr Ahsan Malik and Nadeem Akram were present in the city but they were busy making arrangements and attending management meetings at the time of the incident.

Maintaining that no PCB official was involved in the incident Malik stated that PCB has requested the Multan administartion to take action against the micreant.

UNI

Please Wait while comments are loading...