2 suspended in hostel fire accident

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Korba, Chhattisgarh, Oct 29 (UNI) The superintendent and cook of a tribal girls residential school have been suspended in connection with death of four girls who were burnt alive due to gas leak at the hostel kitchen.

Acting Collector P Nihalani suspended superintendent Nilima Swati Tigga and cook Govindram Yadav in connection with October 9 incident at the Ashram school at Bhainsma village.

State Home Minister Ramvichar Netam inspected the hostel and announced Rs one lakh each as ex-gratia to the deceased's family.


Please Wait while comments are loading...