Bhopal, Oct 24 (UNI) A man died of electric shock as he fell on the high voltage overhead electric wire of the moving A P Express train's engine.
After the accident which occurred last night, the train was halted for about two hours near Dharakhoh station in Betul district of Madhya Pradesh, Western Central Railway spokesman K K Dubey said.
The engine's pantograph was damaged causing disruption in electric supply.
Mr Dube refuted news reports about the spread of electric current in four bogies of the train.
Following the incident, Bangalore-Nizamuddin Rajdhani and Bangalore-Gorakhpur Express were plying about two hours behind schedule.