Furniture shop gutted in fire

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Fatehabad, Oct 23 (UNI) A furniture shop was gutted in fire at Tohana town in the district in the wee hours today.

According to reports, fire broke out at about 0100 hrs in a furniture shop situated on the Railway Road at Tohana. The shopkeeper Ram Lal said he had closed the shop around 2200 hrs yesterday. The fire, probably, broke out due to electric short circuit and spread within no time.

The neighbours, who noticed the fire, informed the fire brigade and the shop owner. Fire tenders from Tohana, Ratia and Jakhal were rushed to the spot. It took three hours to douse the blaze. However, no harm was caused to adjoining shops and residential houses.


Please Wait while comments are loading...