Nashik, Oct 16 (UNI) Various documents were gutted in a fire at the district and sessions court superintendent's office in Niphad.
According to police, the fire broke out at around 0500 hrs yesterday.
A team of Niphad police rushed to the spot and doused the fire.
The fire destroyed electric wires, two computer tables and some official documents worth Rs 87,720.
No casualty or injury was reported, police added.
According to preliminary reports, a short circuit may have caused the fire, the police informed.