Short circuit caused fire in Panipat textile mill

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Panipat, Oct 8 (UNI) Preliminary investigations in yesterday's fire incident in a local textile factory here have indicated that a short circuit in an underground cable laid for illegal electricity supply caused the blaze.

At least 10 workers were charred in the inferno that broke out in the spinning mill at 0230 hrs yesterday.

However, the cause of the fire would be ascertained only after the report was received from the forensic science laboratory, Additional Deputy Commissioner (ADC) Amit Kumar Aggarwal said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...