2 students die of food poisoning

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Ambala, Sep 28 (UNI) Two students of a private school in Ambala Cantonment died of food poisoning after they allegedly consumed stale food last night, police said today.

Both the deceased students were sons of chowkidar Sher Singh who lived in a room of the Him Shikha High School, police said.

The bodies of the two brothers were taken to their native village Sadhaura by their parents.


Please Wait while comments are loading...