Three die of asphyxiation

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Chennai, Sep 27 (UNI) Three people died of asphyxiation after inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning a septic tank of an apartment at suburban Pallikkaranai, this morning.

Police sources said the apartment residents had engaged Krishnaiah (50), Ravi (35) and Kannaiah (30) to remove the blocks in the septic tank. Ravi, who first entered the tank, fell unconscious.

Kanniah and Krishnaiah, who went to his rescue, also met with the same fate.

As there was no response from the trio, the residents of the apartment panicked and alerted the police and fire service personnel, who recovered the bodies.

The bodies were sent to a Government Hospital for post-mortem.


Please Wait while comments are loading...