Businessman and his son die after drinking poison

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mandi, Sep 25 (UNI) A businessman and his son died, while his wife and daughter were admitted to a hospital here in a serious condition after drinking tea in which he had mixed poison early today, police sources said.

Anil Ahuja, (40), and his son Abhishek (15) died in the Regional Hospital here where they were brought after he told his wife Renu (40), that he had mixed poison in the tea, the sources told UNI here.

Sources said Renu called up her parents after being told by her husband that he had mixed poison in the tea, which they had consumed in the morning.

Renu's family rushed the family to hospital where her husband and son died, sources said.

Renu and daughter Muskan (10), are undergoing treatment at the hospital where doctors described their condition as serious.

A financial crisis may have led the businessman to take the extreme step.

A case has been registered and investigations are on, sources added.


Please Wait while comments are loading...