Hyderabad, Sep 18 (UNI) A Nokia mobile phone burst while it was being charged in the house of a software engineer in the city here today.
Harsha, who was working with a software company, told newspersons here that a big sound was heard and smoke emanated from the cell phone, which was kept for charging on a table.
However, no one was injured in the incident.
He said his cell phone had '4C' series battery.
Nokia had recently agreed to replace its 'BL5-C' batteries following adverse reports about its functioning.