Miraculous escape for apartment complex residents

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Vijayawada, Sep 14 (UNI) Residents of an apartment complex here today had a miraculous escape when a fire broke out in a furniture godown located in the cellar.

Police said residents rushed to the terrace of the four-floor complex crying for help even as the blaze gutted furniture worth lakhs of rupees.

Five fire tenders fought the flames while rescuing those stranded in the building. However, there were no reports of any casualties.

UNI

Please Wait while comments are loading...